Saturday 10 January 2009

Day 115 - 10 Km on the 10th

Well not much has been happening recently.

I started the year with a 5km on 1st January.
Good start to the year - but I think I was dressed too lightly and it was fairly cold, and i took my hat off when i was sweating, and I ended up catching the cold...and the cold weather then really put me off going outside at ALL! - let alone think about running.

Again, i was still not feeling too good yesterday so postponed a run till Monday as the forecast was rain today and tomorrow. that would have been the first week without a run since i started.

I was pleasantly surprised today to see the sun out and find it was much warmer and no rain. So I headed out at lunch time for a 10km.
No real difficulty and a slightly new route closer to home which made it a little more enjoyable.

10km - 56 mins 54 secs.

1 - 9.10
2 - 8.54
3 - 9.07
4 - 9.03
5 - 9.17
6 - 9.16
last - 9.21

No comments: